How to Get the Best Cancer Treatment Plan through Personalized Research
Precision Oncology | Pillar 2: Personalized Research
Scientific Research and Targeted Treatment Identification by Cancer Experts
What’s the use in having excellent data if there’s no one around to make sense of it? Personalized research is one of the most critical components of precision oncology. Without it, the information gathered about your gene mutations isn’t going to do anyone much good. You need a trained medical researcher who’s extremely experienced in analyzing data from the most comprehensive genetic panels, liquid biopsies, and contrast-enhanced PET/CT scans.When you begin the precision oncology process for cancer treatment, you’ll usually get several diagnostic tests done. The exact tests will depend on your specific case. These innovative tests will likely include a PET/CT scan, liquid biopsy, comprehensive genetic panel, and possibly an MMR/MSI test. As soon as CTOAM receives the results from these tests, our cancer research specialists immediately begin conducting detailed personalized research on them.
- Personalized cancer research: This involves in-depth research into each of your mutations and their interactions. We explore what is known about these mutations, and identify the best treatments that are currently available for those mutations, individually, as well as for the interplay between them. This personalized research usually takes approximately 15 hours to complete. Our findings are based on the latest medical studies, peer-reviewed medical journals, and developments in cancer research.
- Trained research scientists: CTOAM’s research scientists devote much of their time to keeping up with the newest advancements in cancer research. This breadth of in-depth, current knowledge is necessary to provide clients with the best possible analysis and subsequent treatment recommendations. Whomever you choose for your precision oncology care team, make sure they are specialists in medical research: anything else will fall short and harm your chance of a successful treatment.
- Targeted cancer therapy identification: From the personalized research we conduct on your behalf, we formulate a detailed list of treatment options, showing results greater than those of standard treatment. We prepare the necessary documentation and peer-reviewed, scientific references to support our findings, and then we consult with you to share our data. This report is your Personalized Cancer Treatment Options Plan (PCTOP).
Personalized Medicine Research for Cancer Patients
As we receive more of your test results, CTOAM’s research process continues. Each step involves analyzing and interpreting the test results and creating a report for your oncologist. The timeline usually looks like this.
CTOAM’s researchers analyze and interpret the results of your:
Within 6 weeks: CTOAM’s researchers present a detailed report (Personalized Cancer Treatment Options Plan) that outlines the best treatment recommendations for your form of cancer
Get Personalized Cancer Research
Personalized cancer research is an essential part of precision oncology. Don’t trust an amateur to analyze your comprehensive genetic tests – this will be a waste of investing in them in the first place. If you have any questions at all about precision cancer medicine, research, or targeted therapy, please email or call us so we can help you understand more. Precision oncology offers higher rates of survival with fewer and less severe side effects. Just think – within a week you could be starting the correct targeted therapy and be well on your way to recovery.
Explore all Four Pillars of Precision Oncology:
Improve Treatment Success and Reduce Stress
- Precise Diagnosis
How to get the most accurate cancer diagnosis with genetic testing and PET/CT.
- Personalized Research
How to get the best possible treatment plan through personalized research on your inherited genetics, lifestyle, and cancer genetics.
- Advanced and Targeted Treatment Options
How to increase your life expectancy, and feel better during & after treatment, by using targeted therapies (such as immunotherapy) and advanced surgical tools.
- Ongoing Treatment Monitoring
How to ensure your treatment is working, as fast as possible, with Liquid Biopsy (ctDNA) and PET/CT.
Which Precision Oncology Service Package is Right For You?
Hear What Our Patients Have to Say...
"We had great success with CTOAM for my husband, Greg’s melanoma. Greg has followed CTOAM’s recommendations and is now over 5 years cancer free!" – Mary, wife of Greg (CTOAM patient and melanoma survivor)
"I‘ve just trusted in the medical system in this country forever and I was really surprised to find that by going to a private oncologist that CTOAM connected me with, I could get the drugs I actually need versus the drugs that BC Cancer Agency could give me. CTOAM was able to help me get these drugs, so I’m not paying for them. I know that before starting the targeted drugs I was feeling really bad. I don’t think I ever realized how badly I was feeling. And I feel wonderful now! It’s incredible how I feel now. I’m almost afraid to say it…they’re going to make me go back to work!" – Lisa (CTOAM patient and breast cancer survivor)
Ready to Take the First Step Towards Feeling Better?
Give Us 20 Minutes of Your Time and Feel 100% More Confident about Your Cancer Treatment Options
Sign up today for your Free, No Risk Consultation with CTOAM's cancer experts! And take the first step toward feeling better and having more time with your loved ones.