Best Treatment Options for Cancer
“Precision medicine is not the future of cancer care – It is the present.”
In the future, precision oncology (personalized diagnostics, research and targeted treatments) will absolutely be the standard in cancer treatment, beyond any doubt. It’s just a matter of time until mainstream health care has the time and budget to integrate it.
Until that time, CTOAM exists to ensure that everyone – no matter where in the world they’re located – can access the most advanced tests and treatments that medical science has to offer. CTOAM is also devoted to serving as a personal cancer care assistant for each of our clients. This means that we:
- Liaise with our client’s doctors, labs, and hospitals (so they don’t have to)
- Answer all client questions and concerns on an ongoing basis
- Advocate on the client’s behalf throughout the process
- Keep our clients informed about their treatment, every step of the way
In the broader picture, CTOAM’s mission is two-fold:
- 1. To ensure that everyone has access to personalized cancer medicine now!
- This includes:
- Conducting personalized research
- Coordinating advanced diagnostic tests
- Recommending the right targeted treatments
- Arranging your access to these treatments
- Ensuring your treatment happens as close to home as possible
- Ensuring your treatment costs you as little as possible
- Ongoing treatment monitoring
- Advocating for you within the medical community, labs, hospitals
- Supporting your family and friends, as needed
- Advocating for precision oncology within the community
2. To promote further research, understanding, and eventual integration of precision oncology into the mainstream health care system.
This is so that patients and their doctors fully understand the positive implications of this next step in the evolution in health care. CTOAM wants to help welcome the next phase of cancer treatment so that many more lives can be saved!
Integrating precision oncology into mainstream health care will provide many more people with the ability to:
- Access successful cancer treatments with reduced side-effects
- Extend life significantly and in many cases fully recover
- Maintain high life quality
The Newest Technologies in Cancer Treatment
Each day the scientific community releases new research on diagnostic tools, treatment protocols, plant phytochemicals/dietary supplements, and other evidence that can benefit cancer patients.
Because of limitations in funding, public health care teams are unable to spend the time necessary to research and learn about these new techniques and treatments. So many of the new advancements in cancer treatment fall by the wayside – it simply takes too long for them to reach people who need it now. Sadly, were it not for the time lag, these treatments could be saving millions of lives.
Fortunately, solutions do exist – there are medical advancements in oncology that will benefit you in all aspects of diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. But you likely won’t find them offered as a first course of action, or perhaps not at all, through the public healthcare system.
Access Advanced Genomic Tests and Targeted Therapies at Home
Personalised medicine has been described as: “The right medicine for the right patient at the right time”.
Today there are many treatment options that may cure your cancer or greatly improve your health and quality of life. The problem is that you aren’t likely to be informed about them – let alone be able to access them – through standard health care. This is because of the simple fact that a big system like our medical system moves slowly to adapt to new treatments and technologies – there are legitimate constraints in budget and time that delay progress in standard health care.
- Convenience: CTOAM’s collaborative approach to cancer care makes this a non-issue. We bring the most advanced diagnostics and research to you and your oncologist, and then we help access the best treatment for you.
- Expertise: With over a decade of experience as a cancer researcher, university educator, and advocate for cancer patients, CTOAM co-founder Alexander Rolland has seen firsthand how standard cancer treatment protocols can fail patients time and again. Front line treatment practices have fallen far behind advancements in cancer research and treatment options.
- Speed: CTOAM’s cancer specialists work together with your doctor to inform them about the latest research and medical advancements in cancer treatment research, specific to your genetics and form of cancer – so you’re able to get access to the tests and treatments that will benefit you the most now.
- Privacy: An added benefit to our services is that your genetic test data remains confidential. Since Canadian privacy laws are some of the best in the world (and because CTOAM is a Canadian company) all of your medical records remain strictly confidential.
- Location independence: No matter where you live in the world, CTOAM is able to help you access the best tests and treatments available. Because CTOAM’s services are location-independent, you get to stay at home (whenever possible) while we facilitate everything for you. Our care team liaises with your local treatment team, hospitals, and labs, and everything else is arranged online.
Personal Assistant for Cancer Care and Personalized Research
CTOAM offers numerous complimentary services to ensure that our clients have peace of mind throughout the testing and treatment process, as well as receive access to the best that precision oncology has to offer. Take a look at our services:
- Treatment advocate: CTOAM consults regularly with your treatment team on your behalf to ensure you get access to the tests, treatments, clinical trials, and medication you need.
- Personal cancer researcher: Scientist Alex Rolland and his team research your unique genes, life history, and other variables that factor into learning what is driving your cancer.
- Personal test facilitator: CTOAM gets you access to the most advanced diagnostic tests and imaging available to discover which targeted therapies will work best for your genetic profile.
- Treatment consultant: Our cancer specialists provide you with the best evidence-based treatment options for your form of cancer, and nutraceutical plans to support your recovery.
- Treatment monitor: The CTOAM team monitors your treatment every step of the way, course-corrects immediately if/when needed, and notifies you of any new scientific developments that can help your cancer.
- Personal assistant: Our care team is always standing by to answer any of your cancer-related questions, with a maximum 24-hour response time.
- Extended family: From the moment you contract us to provide our services to you, you become part of the CTOAM family. This means that even after your treatment is successful and you are enjoying your life, our care team will always keep you updated and informed of any new research or findings that pertain to your cancer.
Best Cancer Treatment Center in the World
Having helped clients from the United States, Canada, and Europe, CTOAM’s passion is ensuring that you have access to the most current tests and treatments that medical science has to offer for your form of cancer.
Your health and longevity should not be determined by government budgets, long wait times, and a limited and impersonal menu of treatment options. CTOAM’s cancer specialists enable you to access the most effective tests and treatments that have demonstrated a capacity to improve the chances that you will live a long, healthy life.
By contracting us, you will experience the peace of mind that you’re receiving the very best that medical science has to offer.
Book a free 20-minute consultation with Director of Scientific Research, Alex Rolland, and start moving forward with your recovery today.
CTOAM is a worldwide, Canadian-based personalized cancer care and precision oncology service, specializing in getting our clients rapid access to the best possible cancer treatment available for their form of cancer, while assisting their physicians in having the most current data from which to make confident treatment decisions on your behalf.
We facilitate access to peer-reviewed, science-based precision diagnostics such as PET/CT scans; Liquid Biopsy (blood-based genetic tests) and Detailed Genetic Panels. We use these leading diagnostic tools, combined with a thorough and personalized research review, as our team explores the most advanced scientific data available today, to find the best options for you.
The precision oncology combination of innovative diagnostics, cutting-edge cancer research, and targeted therapies (including immunotherapies) is providing cancer patients worldwide with:
- Fewer misdiagnoses
- Less need for traditional chemotherapy and radiation
- More successful surgical procedures
- Higher survival rates
- Fewer, and less severe, treatment side-effects
In fact, it isn’t uncommon for patients to report they feel better than they have in years, while on targeted therapies.
And it’s fast – you’ll begin to receive personalized data and targeted treatment options within ten days, and we’ll work with your local oncologist to arrange immediate access to the most cost-effective and convenient treatments for you. If needed, we can offer referrals to our own network of world-renowned oncologists who can see you immediately.
Get the Most Advanced Cancer Therapies at Home
As a private company, CTOAM facilitates getting our clients access to diagnostics, treatment, and monitoring that you usually can’t get within the public health system in Canada – and that cost over twice the price to get in the United States. With CTOAM’s support you will instantly have access to the best diagnostic tests and the most effective treatments available, worldwide.
No matter where you are located in the world, CTOAM is able to help you: our services are primarily online and location-independent. Wherever possible, you’re able to stay at home while we coordinate your care with your local treatment team, hospitals, and labs to get you access to the best tests and treatments in the world.
The Latest Breakthroughs in Cancer Testing and Treatment
For nearly a decade, CTOAM’s research scientists and care team have been helping people live longer and recover from cancer. Please explore our success stories and testimonials from past clients.
CTOAM works with the latest medical advancements in cancer research and precision cancer to ensure you understand and have access to the best treatments available for your cancer.
We do this so that you are clear about your treatment options, have immediate answers to all of your cancer-related questions, and feel truly supported during this process. You can focus on your health, while CTOAM takes care of the rest.
Using the latest breakthroughs in cancer research, precision oncology, advanced technology and diagnostics, and cutting-edge treatments, CTOAM provides you with the fastest, most effective and least invasive cancer treatment options and support available worldwide.
Personalized cancer care refers to more than just the genetic testing and research we provide for our clients. It means that you have regular communication with cancer specialists, along with access to our global network: our innovative and personalized treatment plans connect you with the best diagnostic clinics and research facilities around the world. And we encourage our clients to call with any questions or concerns they might have, at any time – CTOAM is here for you. We are proud to serve as your precision oncology expert and cancer care personal assistant.
Please email or call us today to speak with a member of our care team, or book your free 20 minute consultation with Director of Scientific Research, Alex Rolland, to discuss your case more thoroughly.