Get Started Today!
Precision Second Opinion for Cancer Patients
Are There Better Cancer Treatment Options for You?
Have you ever wondered if you’re getting the best possible cancer care?
What if there were a simple way for you to find out, for sure?
What if there were something more that you could do, right now, to improve your chances of beating cancer?
By getting a Precision Second Opinion. Now.
Personalized Cancer Care For You
You no doubt want to ensure that you’re getting the best possible cancer treatment. You don’t want to waste your time on the wrong treatments, but you also don’t want to waste time on treatments that are not going to provide you with a better outcome than your current treatment plan can provide.
Your Precision Second Opinion will allow us to know what we can offer you. And, it will allow you to have more confidence in your current treatment plan, and/or to know what steps you should take to get the best outcome medical science can provide you, now, and for many years to come.
Because of the time and detail that we put into every one of our clients’ care, we only have a few spaces available in our calendar for new clients each month.
You see, we want to ensure we can provide each of our clients with significant increases to their life expectancy and quality of life, compared to what they’re currently being offered.
So, this initial consultation allows us to know enough about your specific case to have confidence in whether what you are receiving now is really the right treatment for you – or, if there are Precision Oncology options that will give you an even better chance of beating cancer. And, we’ll provide you and your doctor with a written report and detailed reference list to support any recommendations that we make.
Simply put, our Precision Second Opinion ensures you get the information that you need, in order to know if you’re getting the best possible cancer care. And if not, how you can get it.
Your Precision Second Opinion Includes:
- Review of your cancer medical history;
- Review of current medical literature pertaining to your case;
- Written summary report of the options that we’ve identified for you;
- Follow-up phone call with a Precision Oncology specialist to answer all of your questions.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
When it comes to cancer, knowledge is power and time is of the essence. You have nothing to lose – and years, or even a lifetime, to gain – by getting the full picture of your best evidence-based cancer treatment options.
The sooner you speak with us, the sooner you can make the most informed decision about your cancer care
Is our Precision Second Opinion Right for You?
You will benefit from our Precision Second Opinion if...
- You’ve already been diagnosed with cancer and want a second opinion to ensure your treatment plan is the best for you.
- You think you might have cancer and want to find out for sure.
- You’ve tried standard treatment (chemo, radiation etc.) and it’s not working.
- You’ve been told chemo is your only option and you want to avoid it.
- Your oncologist has run out of treatment options for you and palliative care is the next step.
- You have upcoming surgery and want to make sure if you really need it.
- You have upcoming surgery and want to ensure it’s optimized for success.
- You’re on chemo and want to find out if it can be optimized.
- You want to know which foods and supplements are scientifically proven to enhance your cancer treatment.
- You want to know if immunotherapy can work for you.
- You’re seeking emotional support for yourself or a loved one during this challenging time.
- You’ve been told that your cancer is gone and want to make sure this is accurate.
- You have a family history of cancer and want to find out your inherited genetic risk factor.
- You want to find out your general risk for cancer.
- You want to find out how to prevent cancer from developing in yourself or loved ones.
- You’re a family member or friend of someone with cancer and want to ensure they're getting the most effective treatment.
Who is CTOAM?CTOAM is a group of multi-disciplinary experts whose primary objective is to battle cancer with the latest screening, diagnostic, and therapeutic technologies.
We work with patients and their physicians in support of advanced cancer care, beyond traditional and minimalist treatment provided by many public health agencies across the globe.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve been known for our sophisticated clinical concierge support, and we have received patient referrals from leading institutions including the Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins.
How Does it Work?
In order for us to support your efforts against cancer, it is important that our medical team review your history, diagnostics, and current treatment plan.
We will work with you to understand how you were diagnosed, what treatments you were prescribed, the effect of the therapy (on you and your family), and the outcome of treatment.
This preliminary consultation is also used to help confirm whether your case will qualify for the advanced treatment options provided by CTOAM.
- Precision Second Opinion is launched with an initial phone interview by one of our case managers.
- We will discuss your medical situation, and any relevant files and documents will be requested.
- The case manager will submit your patient files to our medical team for detailed analysis and review.
- A summary and recommendation report will be generated and sent back for you and your physician.
- Customized Options are then developed by our medical team based on your medical review, and the current advanced technologies. We are strong advocates for personalized medicine, and will incorporate the latest genetic and genomic technologies into your treatment plan.
We have had many patients who have been successful in battling cancer. Here is feedback from some of our clients.
What Our Patients Say About Us:
"We had great success with Alex and CTOAM a few years ago with my husband’s melanoma. Greg followed Alex’s recommendations and is now over 5 years cancer free." – Mary, wife of Greg (melanoma survivor, now cancer free)
"My father is doing very well. He just had his appointment with his oncologist who gave him a glowing report. Best possible outcome. I am sure that the immunotherapy was instrumental in his cancer being undetectable a year after diagnosis, especially without surgery. We are confident that this good report will continue into the future. We are very grateful for your help and do believe more people should have access to this treatment. We hope this will make the treatment more accessible, too. Once again, thank you so much." – Karen, daughter of Julio (carcinoma survivor, now cancer free)
"I’ve been on the targeted drugs now for a few months and I feel better than I’ve felt in a couple of years. CTOAM was able to help me get these drugs, so I’m not paying for them. I feel really good – like, shockingly good. And I’m not having any side effects from them at all." – Lisa (breast cancer survivor)
Do You Want Access to the Most Advanced Technologies & Treatments in Cancer Care?
The fact that you are here, on this website, is a sign of your commitment to doing everything you can to beat cancer.
We know you don’t want to settle for limited, traditional treatment options – but you also don’t want to get fooled by sham treatments or unproven programs.
That’s why you’re here, on a website that is driven by the latest advances in medical science.
Only peer-review medical science is used in our research on your behalf, and only treatments that are FDA approved – and showing better results than what you’re currently being offered – will be presented to you.
Any suggestions we make are always backed up by solid science. We’ll provide a report of our recommendations, with references, for you to show your doctor – and, if you’d like, we’ll conference with your doctor and talk through your report with them.
Cancer care at this time has so many new options to offer cancer patients every month! Not even your doctor can keep up with all the possible diagnostic tools and treatment options that are available to you.
Our job is to provide you and your doctor with the information you both need to feel confident in your cancer treatment. We are nerdy. And we are very dedicated. We are thorough. And we are always far ahead of the curve – in our approach, in the options we find for our clients, and in the extra quality time that our treatment plans add to our patients’ lives.
But first things first.
Find out if there are options for you.
Register for a Precision Second Opinion Today
Find out how you can have more control over you cancer care, now.
Fee: The cost of the Precision Second Opinion is $500 USD. This fee acts as a credit should you opt for our customized, advanced treatment options.
- Because we want to make it as easy as possible for you to say yes to to Precision Cancer Care, we will apply a credit of $500 USD to any of our CTOAM customized options that you choose to move forward with. This includes helping you to access any of the enhanced diagnostics or treatments that are more beneficial than what you’re currently being offered.
Bonus Gift: And when you register for our Precision Second Opinion, you’ll receive our newest Cancer Fighting Nutraceutical Diet Plan (a $900.00 Value) as our gift to you for taking this step towards better cancer care. This diet plan has made a significant difference to our patients’ experience and success during and after their cancer treatment.
So go ahead, what are you waiting for?
Believe in yourself, click the link, and we’ll do everything we can to help you beat cancer.
CTOAM Contact InformationCTOAM, Inc.
Toll free: 1-833-493-5463
To reach individual members of the CTOAM team:
1-833-493-5463 or 778-999-5463 plus extension
1 for Alex Rolland and the Science Team
2 for Nadine Collison
3 for Gail Ziegelmeier
5 for Michelle Morand
CTOAM Cancer Care Consultants | Science and Support for All Things Cancer