The Most Thorough Second Opinion In Cancer Care:
Extensive Genetic Sequencing, Comprehensive Research Review, A Detailed List of Targeted Treatment Options & Follow-Up Treatment Monitoring and Consultations
This package is for any cancer patient who wants to cover all the bases and ensure they have left no stone unturned in identifying possible treatment options and in having the education, support and advocacy to access the best treatment that medical science can provide at this time.
This package of services includes all of the services of our Discovery Package, plus a Broad Panel Genetic Test, which explores over 400 genetic mutations to identify what is causing your cancer and which treatments will be best to slow or stop its progression.
Given the detail that the Broad Panel Genetic Testing provides, this package also requires our research team to engage in many hours of personalized research. This allows us to thoroughly explore and identify any of the options that pertain to you, worldwide, and ensures you’re truly getting the most thorough Second Opinion and Treatment Options report available anywhere in the world.
And we’ll stay connected with you to coordinate your access to treatment options and we’ll arrange and perform treatment monitoring to ensure your treatment is working as we had hoped and that no time is wasted.
If you want to know you’re doing the best you can do for yourself, and have the most peace of mind throughout your cancer care, this is the gold standard of precision oncology.
The CTOAM Precision Package Includes:
- Your Initial 1-2 hour Consultation, where you get to ask our research and support team all the questions you have about cancer;
- Collection and Review of your medical records, personal health, and family history;
- Coordination of Broad Panel Genetic Test;
- Coordination of Genetic Inheritance and Carrier Test;
- Coordination of up to 3 Liquid Biopsy tests to rapidly identify possible targets for treatmentor for treatment monitoring purposes;
- Personalized Research Review Process to identify your best options for treatment;
- Personalized Nutraceutical Diet and Exercise Program Creation;
- Team Consultation and Development of your personalized research report;
- Delivery Consultation, where we present you and your care team with our overall findings:
- Outlining recommended best options for treatment;
- Reviewing and Discussing your Nutraceutical diet and Exercise program;
- Until everything makes good sense.
- 3 Follow-up Consultations to discuss your treatment options and treatment monitoring and to make rapid adjustments to your treatment plan, as needed.
Add a PET/CT Scan
You can also add a PET/CT scan to this package for the ultimate in Precision Diagnostics, for an additional $3,800.00. If you’d like to discuss this option and find out if it’s necessary or would be beneficial for you, just let us know.
How Long Does it Take?
This package is called Precision for a reason.
It has a number of significant components and each takes a different amount of time to ensure we are covering all of the bases that medical science has to offer you at this time.
This package requires a significant amount of research and this research is performed in stages, as information from your medical history, inherited genetics tests, and somatic genetic testing becomes available to us.
We want you to be able to make use of targeted treatment options as quickly as possible, so the delivery of your Precision Package will come to you in 3 distinct stages:
You’ll be able to begin exploring your targeted diet and exercise plan within 10 days.
You’ll begin to receive treatment related information, from our initial research review and inherited and somatic genetic testing, within 2-3 weeks.
Overall, the time from first consultation to final report delivery with your Broad Panel Genetic Test will be 5 weeks, or sooner.
Ongoing monitoring consultations will occur 3-6 weeks after initiation of treatment and 3-6 weeks thereafter.
You can contact your CTOAM team anytime with any questions you might have about your treatment. We are here, every step of the way, to ensure you have confidence in and peace of mind about your cancer care plan.
Estimated Package Fee: $16,000.00 - $25,000.00 CAD plus applicable GST.
Please note: There is some variance in the price of this package dependent on price of the test at the time of ordering and the amount of consultation and personal research time your personal needs require.
To this personal package you can add any of our services and tests, as needed, including ongoing dietary, clinical research or counselling consultations at any time in the years to come.
Annual, peace of mind monitoring of any inherited mutations can also be provided at a fee of $300.00 - $500.00 per test (depending on which mutations we are testing for).
All prices listed in CAD.
Would you like more information about any of these services? Contact us anytime.
CTOAM Cancer Care Consultants | Science and Support for All Things Cancer