Cancer Prevention Package
Medical History Review, Genetic Inheritance and Carrier Test, Nutraceutical and Exercise Program, Report and Delivery, Follow-up Consultation
CTOAM: The Most Thorough Prevention Plan In Cancer Care
This package is for someone who may have a history of cancer in the family and wants to find out if they too might be a target for cancer, or for those who just want to make sure they are doing all they can, through evidence-based science, to prevent cancer from developing.
Many cancers are profoundly impacted by diet and lifestyle behaviours. For some cancers, prevention actions, such as a nutraceutical diet or targeted exercise program, have been shown to reduce the likelihood of cancer developing at all, by over 80%! That’s a lot of power you have over cancer when you know what to do! And we will make sure you’re on top of it.
The CTOAM Cancer Prevention Package includes:
- Your Initial 1 hour Consultation, where you get to ask our research and support team all the questions you have about cancer;
- Brief Medical History Review;
- Coordination of Genetic Inheritance and Carrier Test;
- Personalized Nutraceutical Diet and Exercise Program Creation;
- Team Consultation and Development of your personalized research report;
- Delivery Consultation, where we present you (and your care team, if you have one) with our overall findings:
- If we found any inherited cancer contributing mutations;
- What this information means to you;
- What next steps you can take, if you do have any of these mutations, to do your best for prevention and monitoring;
- Reviewing and Discussing your Nutraceutical diet and Exercise program;
- Until everything makes good sense.
- 1 Follow-up Consultation to ensure you’re clear on your next steps and to answer any additional questions that may have arisen as you’re exploring options and experimenting with your diet and exercise program.
How Long Does it Take?
The time from first consultation to report delivery will be 3 weeks or sooner.
Fee: $4205.00 USD / $5,500.00 CAD (plus applicable GST)
Want more information about any of these services? Contact our care team anytime.
CTOAM Cancer Care Consultants | Science and Support for All Things Cancer