How To Get A Liquid Biopsy Done
A liquid biopsy (ctDNA, cfDNA) is the fastest way to determine what unique genetic mutations are driving your form of cancer. This simple blood test is quick, painless, and cost-effective. And just as significantly, it’s extremely informative: the data it provides helps us to choose the best targeted treatment for you.
- Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnosis When it comes to cancer, time matters. The sooner we discover the gene mutations causing your cancer to proliferate, the sooner we can start you on the right targeted treatment plan. With liquid biopsies, we can receive crucial data about your tumour DNA – and often within less than 7 days.
- Liquid Biopsy for Treatment Monitoring Liquid biopsies also provide a way for us to easily and effectively monitor your treatment on an ongoing basis. All you need to do is get a simple blood test done every few weeks. From the results, we’ll be able to tell how well your treatment is working and make fast changes if necessary.
Personalized Oncogenomics Blood Test
In terms of precision oncology, liquid biopsy (ctDNA, cfDNA) is an essential tool that works in tandem with the other steps involved in creating an effective targeted treatment plan for your form of cancer. CTOAM’s precision oncology process is made up of six integral steps:
- Enhanced Imaging Techniques
- Targeted Cancer Therapy Tests
- Personalized Genetic Research
- Targeted Cancer Therapy Identification
- Targeted therapy drugs and personalized nutraceutical diets
- Innovative surgical, radiation, and chemotherapy techniques
- Treatment Monitoring and Support
- Advocacy and Education
Get a Liquid Biopsy for Cancer
CTOAM’s six-step precision oncology process ensures that you will receive the best treatment available for your cancer, worldwide. This means that you’ll experience fewer and less severe side effects and superior survival rates compared to standard treatment. And throughout this process, CTOAM will act as your personal cancer care assistant: our care team will facilitate all of your tests, appointments, and treatments for you – so you can focus on getting better.
If you’d like to chat more about getting a liquid biopsy done, please email or call us today. Just imagine: if you got a liquid biopsy tomorrow, you could be starting on the correct targeted treatment within less than 10 days – compared to spending years with standard cancer care, getting the wrong treatment, and letting the cancer spread.
Your health and quality of life is worth investing in, don’t you think? There’s something better than standard treatment: precision oncology. Reach out to CTOAM and get the future of cancer treatment, now.