Cancer Education Services
All cancer patients deserve to have access to the most advanced, evidence-based tests and treatments for their form of cancer, right? We think so.
A big part of CTOAM’s mission is to educate people on what precision oncology is in the first place. Understanding the scientific foundation of personalized cancer medicine is key: as more people become aware of the multiple benefits provided by this approach, the more accessible these life-saving tests and treatments will become.
Read more about how we can help your doctor and family and friends understand precision oncology better:
Education For Cancer Patients
We approach education as a necessary part of pushing precision oncology forward to its eventual integration with standard treatment.
Until that happens, our cancer experts will continue to work with cancer patients around the world to ensure they can access genetic testing, personalized cancer research, and targeted therapies. CTOAM’s tools and resources are designed to enable cancer patients make the most informed choices regarding their treatment plan. In doing so, we create the greatest chance for their recovery, as well as prevention of recurrence in the long-term.
- Cancer Patient Education
CTOAM’s goals are to help cancer patients:
- Understand exactly what is causing their cancer
- Know the most effective and least invasive form(s) of treatment for their cancer
- Make the most informed choices about their treatment and cancer management
- Receive rapid access to the correct treatment for their form of cancer
- Access the latest information on dietary supplements and nutritional influences
- Increase the chance of an improved quality of life during and after treatment
- Increase the statistical chances for their success, during and after treatment
Do you want to learn more about the benefits of precision oncology for cancer patients and communities at large? CTOAM offers workshops, events, panels, and other educational experiences to help patients, loved ones, and doctors better understand this innovative approach. Contact us today to chat with our care team to discover how we can work together to raise awareness and save lives.
Have you, or someone you know, received a cancer diagnosis? Register for a Precision Second Opinion to discover how we can help you to reduce stress and dramatically increase treatment success.
Precision Oncology: Feel Better, Faster