Cancer Advocacy and Clinical Trials for Patients
Clinical trials can be extremely beneficial for cancer patients seeking the most advanced targeted therapies for their form of cancer. However, finding the right clinical trial for your specific needs, as well as being accepted, is typically a significant undertaking that is time consuming and usually quite draining. It requires a lot of research, as well as a good understanding of both cancer treatment and clinical trials in general. In addition, your application must meet very specific requirements.
Cancer Advocate for Clinical Trials
- Clinical trial assessment
To identify whether clinical trials are the right approach for you, our cancer experts will:
- Ensure you have all the necessary data, personalized research, and treatment recommendations to know which drugs will benefit you most.
- Determine the quickest and cheapest way to get you access to the drugs you need.
- Do everything possible to ensure you get into the most beneficial clinical trials, if helpful, for your form of cancer.
- Advocating for you with clinical trials
As your advocate for clinical trials, our specialists will:
- Research your options for current clinical trials involving that drug.
- Ensure you meet all criteria for the trials you apply for.
- Help fill out all documentation needed for your application.
Why use CTOAM as your clinical trial advocate?
You will benefit from our deep understanding of the latest cancer research, treatments, and patient care.
- Expertise: As precision oncology experts, we will know everything there is to know about your cancer, best treatments for you, and clinical trials that will be most beneficial to you.
- Experience: We bring nearly a decade of experience connecting patients with clinical trials – see our clinical trial success stories for a deeper understanding.
- Reputation: CTOAM has an extremely good reputation and international industry connections. This often enables our clients to get into clinical trials faster than other cancer patients.
- Support: We will also monitor your treatment and offer any support needed. This includes preparing you ahead of time and answering all of your questions throughout the process.
Adjunct Treatment Recommendations
At the same time as helping you get into the right clinical trial, our experts will also be recommending any adjunct treatments. These include nutraceuticals and lifestyle changes that will augment your targeted treatment. We will provide scientific documentation to demonstrate the benefits of these adjunct treatments and will ensure they will not interfere with your other treatment(s).
Resources on Clinical Trials for Cancer
Explore these online resources to learn more about clinical trials and how they can benefit you.
Of course, you are always welcome to search for your own clinical trial. Simply search through this site to pick the one that’s right for you. If you feel overwhelmed or want to speed up your application, we can help – email or call us anytime.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out as soon as possible. Get a free consultation with our Director of Scientific Research, Alex Rolland, today to discover how you can start feeling better, faster, with targeted therapies that have fewer and less severe side effects than standard treatment.